I've set my greedy little eyes on a great A3 printer... and need funding.
So I'm offering FOUR commission slots! THE DEAL!
Quick A4 size watercolour pieces, not like my recent Tolkien ones, but rather like the two portraits and the horse I did in terms of sketchiness. One character only, no background apart from swooshy watercolour stuff. The original will be sent to you.Price:
50 Euros each.Payment:
- in advance, please (sorry, had too much trouble with anything else!)
- PayPal perferred (to: jenny(at)goldseven.de)
- if you live in Germany, Überweisung is fine. How to:
- send me an eMail
to jenny(at)goldseven.de only if you're sure you want your slot. First four
eMails to arrive get the deal. I'll update my journal for changes. Do NOT send me notes or just reply in this thread (well, feel free to, of course, but the eMails are what counts to decide who gets in)!Workflow:
- Send me a description of the character(s) - appearance, character traits, attitudes - in your first mail. No page-long biographies if possible, please.
Fandoms happily accepted if I know them. (You probably know which I know.)
- Once I've given you the go-ahead - that could be today if yours is the first email I get - you send the money via PayPal.
- Once the money has arrived at my account, I send you a digital sketch of the character, which, of course, can still be changed if you want me to.
- When you're happy with the sketch, I finish it, post it here, AND send the finished picture to you by snail mail (I should have your address through PayPal; if you pay by Überweisung, you'd have to let me know in your mail). No changes are possible after the first sketch. I'll be doing the pencils directly on watercolour paper to ease my workflow.
So - go for it!
Watercolour Tutorial Part 1: Materials [link]
Watercolour Tutorial Part 2: Painting Basics [link]
Watercolour Tutorial Part 3: Tricks of the Trade [link]
Not a watercolour tutorial [link]
Watercolour steps [link]
Chainmail tutorial [link]
NEW Photoshop tutorial [link]
OLD Photoshop tutorial [link]
My OLD Watercolour/Photoshop technique [link]
Pimp my sketch! (Parchment technique) [link]
COMMISSIONS: Mostly closed.
PRINTS: If you'd like something that's not in my Prints section here at dA, drop me an email!