Repairing my old comp was probaby not a good idea, since it's already acting up - and so I guess I'd better put some money aside for a new one...
Which, coupled with the fact that there's ten days of holidays to go, means: Commissions are open!THE DEAL!
No coloured pics this time, sorry - just too much daunting work in the face of the start of a new school year. So what you get is:
A clean lineart of
- one or two full character(s)
- no background
- original sent to youPrice:
50 Euros per characterPayment:
- in advance, please (sorry, had too much trouble with anything else!)
- PayPal perferred (to: jenny(at)goldseven.de)
- if you live in Germany, Überweisung is fine. How to:
- send me an eMail
to jenny(at)goldseven.de only if you're sure you want your slot. First five
eMails to arrive get the deal. I'll update my journal for changes. Do NOT send me notes or just reply in this thread (well, feel free to, of course, but the eMails are what counts to decide who gets in)!Workflow:
- Send me a description of the character(s) - appearance, character traits, attitudes - in your first mail. No page-long biographies if possible, please.
Fandoms happily accepted if I know them. (You probably know which I know.)
- Once I've given you the go-ahead - that could be today if yours is the first email I get - you send the money via PayPal.
- Once the money has arrived at my account, I send you a sketch of the character, which, of course, can still be changed if you want me to.
- When you're happy with the sketch, I finish it, post it here, AND send the finished picture to you by snail mail (I should have your address through PayPal; if you pay by Überweisung, you'd have to let me know in your mail).
So - go for it!
*cracks knuckles*Confirmed commissions
- Allan Van Dale - finished/shipped
- Galen and Anubis - finished/shipped
- MoreNarmo - finished/shipped
- Meneliel - finished/shipped
- Altennimer and Alasta - finished/shipped
Contrary to what it might look like, btw, I do NOT pick commissioners by how well their avatars fit into the colour scheme of my journal